450 Columbia St. W. @ Fischer-Hallman Blvd. N N2T 2W1
519 954 5550
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE - WAIT TIME 1 WEEK, GIVE OR TAKE DEPENDING ON YOUR DOG'S GROOMING NEEDS! CALL 5199545550 OR TEXT US AT 5195729977 - please note change in hours due to COVID-19 - AS ALWAYS, WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO GET YOUR PET IN AS QUICKLY AS WE CAN.
WE'RE ALL CAUGHT UP SINCE OUR RE-OPENNG TUESDAY MAY 19, 2020 - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE WORKED THROUGH OUR BACKLOG.
COVID-19 HOURS: TUES-FRI 9:45AM - 5:15PM SAT 9:00AM – 4:30PM CLOSED SUN & MON
All services are by appointment only. There will be no walk-in services.
THIS IS THE PROTOCOL FOR APPOINTMENTS:
For your safety and ours, please read and observe the following COVID-19 measures BEFORE entering the shop. Appointment times are staggered to limit one human customer being allowed in the store at any one time.
1. Are you feeling sick?
2. Do you have a fever, cough, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell?
3. Have you taken any fever reducing medication (Tylenol, Advil, Ibuprofen) or cough medicine?
4. Have you had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or a person under investigation for COVID-19?
5. Have you traveled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, you are not permitted to enter the shop. While there no evidence that dogs can contract COVID-19 and then infect humans, it is possible they can act as a source of infection due to contamination with the virus on their fur.
ENTERING THE SHOP:
1. Please use the automatic door control to your right to open the door and … come on in!
2. Once inside, we ask that you respect the barrier and to please wait behind it till we can wash our hands, greet you and accept your dog.
3. Before you hand your dog over to your groomer, please describe to your groomer what you’re looking to have done.
1. To hand your dog off – with your dog’s leash still attached, allow your dog to go under the barrier towards the Groomer (we will do the reverse when you pick-up your dog).
2. With your dog in hand, after we replace your leash with one of ours and you have yours back, your dog’s Groomer will complete the consultation by assessing your dog’s coat to confirm what you want can be done or recommend the best course of action relative to your dog’s coat condition. You will not be allowed to wait. We will confirm a call back number and give you a pick-up time then proceed with the groom.
1. Payment is by Visa, MC, Debit or eTransfer only. No cash accepted. Groomer will pass the sanitized POS terminal to the customer to complete the transaction. A receipt will be provided.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
For the health and safety of our staff and you our human clients, it is imperative that while we are grooming, we ask that you comply with Public Health Canada and Public Health Ontario and observe the protocols of frequent hand washing, social distancing and self-isolation if you have in anyway been compromised.
For scheduled appointments:
- Prevail™ Animal Premise Disinfectant wipes are at the entrance and checkout for you to use. Please use them.
- Only ONE HUMAN CUSTOMER IS ALLOWED IN AT ANYONE ONE TIME (family members notwithstanding) FOR DROP-OFF / PICK-UP. Please check before entering, and kindly wait outside if need be. When dropping-off and picking-up your pet, please keep your time at the store to a minimum. We can chat and catch up another time!
- As this changes, we will be sure to notify everyone via social media, as well as directly by phone for clients with upcoming appointments.
For all of our health and safety, we continue to take the necessary precautions:
Our practice of using Prevail™ Animal Premise Disinfectant (www.viroxanimalhealth.com/companion-animal-prevail-concentr…) cleaner to clean and disinfect has been stepped up. We are cleaning and disinfecting the shop several times per day; and, we clean high-touch areas, such as door handles, reception desk counter tops, and the POS terminal frequently but more importantly before and after each customer use.
We remind you that according to the World Health Organization, “currently, there is no evidence that pets such as dogs and cats have infected humans with Covid-19” and according to the American Veterinary Medical Association, “currently, there is no evidence that pets can become sick. Infectious disease experts, as well the CDC, OIE, and WHO indicate there is no evidence to suggest that pet dogs or cats can be a source of infection with SARS-CoV-2, including spreading COVID-19 to people”, however it is possible that pets can act as a source of infection as they can be contaminated with the virus on their fur.
Please ensure you look out for yourself and others during these trying times. If there is a need to cancel a scheduled appointment for your pet, we will be happy to reschedule your pet in as quickly as possible. We cannot emphasize enought that
1. If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home. We will be happy to schedule your pet’s appointment when you feel better and can bring your pet in yourself.
2. If you have contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the COVID-19, please follow our health agencies’ recommendations and wait 14 days (Self-Quarantine) before scheduling your appointment for your pet.
3. If you have travelled from an area where you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please wait 14 days before scheduling an appointment your pet.
If you have any questions, please give is a call at 519 954 5550. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
|9:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.||11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
** Closed the 1st Sunday of the month and on Sundays where the Monday is a Statutory Holiday i.e. Family Day, Victoria Day etc. as well as Easter Sunday and Mother's Day. Please check our Facebook page Animazing Pet Spa KW for updates to our Sunday services.
ADDITIONAL HOURS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: We are available on Mondays 10AM - 4PM and Thursdays till 7:00pm
We take our last bath dog one hour before closing each day. Last full groom appointment is two hours before closing.
also in the shopping centre
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Chiropractic Wellness Clinic
Global Pet Foods
Laurelwood Family Dentistry
Newtex Dry Cleaners
Orangetheory Fitness Waterloo
TD Canada Trust
plus Costco and the Boardwalk stores are minutes round the corner!