Laurelwood Shopping Centre
450 Columbia St. W. @ Fischer-Hallman Blvd N
Unit 12B, Waterloo, ON N2T 2W1
(519) 954 5550
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE - WAIT TIME 1 WEEK, GIVE OR TAKE DEPENDING ON YOUR DOG'S GROOMING NEEDS! CALL 5199545550 OR TEXT US AT 5195729977 - please note change in hours due to COVID-19
WE ARE ALL CAUGHT UP SINCE RE-OPENING ON TUESDAY MAY 19, 2020 - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE WORKED THROUGH OUR BACKLOG.
All services are by appointment only. There will be no walk-in services.
COVID-19 HOURS: TUES to FRI 9:45AM - 5:15PM SAT 9:00AM – 4:30PM We are CLOSED SUNDAY & MONDAY.
For your safety and ours, please read and observe the following COVID-19 measures BEFORE entering the shop. Appointment times are staggered to limit one human customer being allowed in the store at any one time.
1. Are you feeling sick?
2. Do you have a fever, cough, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell?
3. Have you taken any fever reducing medication (Tylenol, Advil, Ibuprofen) or cough medicine?
4. Have you had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or a person under investigation for COVID-19?
5. Have you traveled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, you are not permitted to enter the shop. While there no evidence that dogs can contract COVID-19 and then infect humans, it is possible they can act as a source of infection due to contamination with the virus on their fur.
ENTERING THE SHOP:
1. Please use the automatic door control to your right to open the door and … come on in!
2. Once inside, we ask that you respect the barrier and to please wait behind it till we can wash our hands, greet you and accept your dog.
3. Before you hand your dog over to your groomer, please describe to your groomer what you’re looking to have done.
1. To hand your dog off – with your dog’s leash still attached, allow your dog to go under the barrier towards the Groomer (we will do the reverse when you pick-up your dog).
2. With your dog in hand, after we replace your leash with one of ours and you have yours back, your dog’s Groomer will complete the consultation by assessing your dog’s coat to confirm what you want can be done or recommend the best course of action relative to your dog’s coat condition. You will not be allowed to wait. We will confirm a call back number and give you a pick-up time then proceed with the groom.
1. Payment is by Visa, MC or Debit only. No cash accepted. Groomer will pass the sanitized POS terminal to the customer to complete the transaction. A receipt will be provided.
|9:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.||11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
** Closed the 1st Sunday of the month and Sundays where Monday is a Statutory Holiday i.e. Family day, Victoria Day, Labour Day, etc. as well as Easter Sunday and Mother's Day - please check our Facebook page Animazing Pet Spa KW for updates to our Sunday hours of operation.
ADDITIONAL HOURS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Monday 10AM - 4PM and Thursdays 7.00PM
We take our last dog one hour before closing each day time permitting. Last full groom appointment is two hours before closing.
Other stores in the shopping centre
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Chiropractic Wellness Clinic
Global Pet Foods
Laurelwood Family Dentistry
Newtex Dry Cleaners
Orangetheory Fitness Waterloo
TD Canada Trust
plus Costco and Boardwalk stores are minutes away!